Friday 27 September 2013

Bye Bye Vietnam!

Although it was only a week, the time I spent in Ho Chi Minh without and later with Darwin made me find my own space in this city. I started knowing where to eat, where to exchange money for the best rate, where are the best smoothies in town and I found shortcuts to my favourite places. On the last evening, even after booking a ticket for 6.30AM the next morning to Cambodia, I still couldn't believe in my head I am leaving this place. Of course I couldn't leave without trying one more specialty of the region :)

Snake wine!
 

There were other ones to choose from:
 
 




 
It is served in a small carafe (enough for around 3 shots each for 5 ppl)




Then we moved to the bar on the roof top with beautiful view


(This view is actually from the building close to our roof top bar)
and drunk food on the way back to the hostel

After that there was some packing, 3h sleep, bus pick up and I woke up on Cambodian border with such a hangover, I cant remember last time having it like that. I blame the snake wine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...