Friday 9 August 2013

Insurance

I am NOT going to Asia without a proper insurance. It is not like I am expecting the worst; in fact I never want to need to contact the insurance company but because I simply don’t know what to expect there, I carefully chose my cover. The very helpful for doing so turned out to be the website confused.com where I could easily compare a range of travel insurance for my circumstances (backpacking), length of travelling, cover requirements and budget. Eventually I booked the insurance with the CoverForYou, level of cover RUBY which apart from substantial insurance for medical expenses, cancellations and baggage, also gives me protection against airline insolvency which I really wanted to have as unfortunately it can happen in Asian countries. Airline insolvency cover and good reviews about the provider ultimately convinced me to purchase insurance with CoverForYou. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...